All our arenas are easy to reach with public transportation. Accommodating teams using public transportation will be placed in city center hotels (Sokos Hotel Presidentti & Radisson Blu Seaside) which are next to metro, tram and bus stations.
Accommodating teams have the possibility to buy tickets for public transportation from tournament organizer.
Unlimited use of public transportation costs:
|Children (7-17 years old)||Adult|
|2 days||7,50 €||13,50 €|
|3 days||9,50 €||17,50 €|
Book tickets for public transportation before 22.04.2019.
Instructions for public transportation and parking - a detailed guide with maps on how to reach the arenas with public transportation and location of parking places.
All routes and timetables for public transportation can be found from HSL Journey Planner:
- English: http://www.reittiopas.fi/en
- Swedish: http://www.reittiopas.fi/sv/
- Russian: http://www.reittiopas.fi/ru/
Fill in the address of the venue to the Journey Planner search:
- Myllypuro: Alakiventie 2, 00920 Helsinki
- Ruskeasuo: Nauvontie 3, 00280 Helsinki
- Hakaniemi: Sörnäisten rantatie 6, 00530 Helsinki
- Esport Arena: Koivu-Mankkaantie 3, 02200 Espoo